Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pictures, updates, random stuff






The neighborhood kids have been having a blast this summer. All of the parents are great- sharing, playing. . . etc. Hope and a couple of the girls played "makeover" and I think they look very pretty in the picture in this post.

The kids have been making creations with play-doh and jello beach desserts.

The website- http://www.menus4moms.com/ has been very helpful to me. I get a list of dinners with recipes and a grocery list for each week-free. I also found a 14 week plan for breakfast and lunch with recipes and grocery list for the kids! I DO NOT know how to cook- so this has been great! Also- no more making grocery lists- yeah!

Our kitchen table top has been destroyed by the kids. . . but Will had a great idea. We purchased a tinted glass tabletop. It looks amazing! We can no longer see all of the imperfections and it's EASY to clean.
Finally, I love the Jesus Storybook Bible. This is what I read to the toddlers in my Sunday School class. This is THE BEST Bible for little kids.
Also, we should be moving July 8th. Our new house is finished- sitting there ready for us to move in. We LOVE it. Everything turned out as we had hoped- pictures coming soon. Unfortunately we can't move in until we close on our present house. The buyers continue to postpone this. Hopefully, they will postpone no more and on the 8th we'll be able to enjoy our new home.

2 comments:

megan haug said...

aw, love the pics!

glad to see your summer is going good!! i'll email you sometime and update you with things here!!

Christy said...

yes m'am- I'll be waiting. . .