Thursday, July 17, 2008
No Computer
Wow- after moving, we have no computer. It's been so long. I'm here at the library quickly to catch up on things. Anyway, it's been interesting to revisit life without the computer. I must admit that I miss it, and I look forward to writing more and posting pics too. Love the new house. . . options- I now have options. I can sit on the back porch or in the the study or in my room or in the school room. . . such a blessing. Oh, and I actually have a laundry room. I can shut the door on my many piles of clothes. However, we must always remember that where our treasure is there our hearts will be also and God forbid that my treasure be four silly walls made with mud. Let Christ be my treasure and may those walls be filled with His goodness- may they see conversions, children growing in the love of Christ, a marriage reflecting the Christ and His bride. . . heavenly things. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ah, you're in the new house!! i was wondering when i'd see a post from you again! can't wait to see some pics!
Obviously new to the whole leaving a comment, anyway . . . I am so excited for you! Congratulations on your new home! We think of you, Will, and the girls often and hope to see you all soon! You are my forever friend.
Post a Comment