TOO FUNNY FOR WORDS- that is what my friend says, and I must agree. What is even funnier is that it's for real- it was broadcast on a local am morning news show. You've got to YouTube it- I'm not savvy enough to get a link to it, but if you have time- youtube the breakfast song.
goodness- it's been so long since I've posted- I've almost forgotten how to. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
good to hear from you again... I have missed your posts! Hope to see more soon! BTW... I thought y'all were coming in February!? We miss you!
"No mo' coffee"???? Heresy!!!
Such a great song : )
Glad you're back on here!! I've missed your posts!
OK, Christy Baumberger...I went to you tube and found the video...and I could not make myself watch the whole thing! That was terrible! lol I agree with Heather and Amber...glad you are back in the world of blogs.
Okay, I've watched the actual video you were talking about and frankly if this means no mo'beef steaks in the mo'nin', that's just not cool. Not cool at all!
; ) Ahahahahahhaaa!! No mo' lipton tea?!?!??! Amy's in trouble!!
I'm listeing to this while I comment, and you're right I can't listen to the whole thing. Too funny!
Post a Comment