I don't know how I ever had time for facebook or blogging. It just seem like time flies. Anyway, I'll try to squeeze in a quick post.
Unfortunately, I'm not an optimist. And often when it comes to my children I am only thinking about the areas in which they need to improve. But sometimes the Lord is kind, and lets me see my kids in their cuteness. I look at them and do not have thoughts about the lessons I must pour into them, instead I see the gifts God has given them. The other day, I had one of those moments with Hopey. She came in after a walk with her dad. She had a hat on-cute as can be. She had a big smile on her face- so content hanging out with her dad. It was one of those "moments" and I wanted to catch a pic of it- as soon as a brought out the camera, she started breaking out into silly poses. Again, just my fun little girl. How I thank God for her.
1 comment:
definitely cute.
Post a Comment