I just learned how to rotate a picture and wanted to make a post with a picture right-side-up. I chose this picture that goes with this funny story-
It had been one of those wild days. To make matters worse, Faith would NOT take a nap. So, by the end of the day, I had HAD it and escaped to the computer to read blogs. I knew that Faith was going from room to room playing and stopping in the living room periodically to watch a movie, but as long as she was quiet and entertained, I was basically in my own world. (Also, I knew that Will would be home soon.) Sure enough, Will did come home and this is what he saw when he opened the door. I had no idea what Will meant when he asked, "What happened to Faith? I turned around and took a few steps and there she was crashed on the living room floor- fast asleep. He decided to drag her to bed and she slept through the entire thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment