Friday, March 14, 2008

Words can never hurt me. . .

I told my husband I was going to tell on him. . . here I go:

I was in a hurry to get ready this morning so I opened my drawer and threw some clothes on. . . and then I started to second-guess my quick decision. . . so I asked my husband, "Am I too wrinkley?"

He replied, "Your clothes or your face?"

Good grief- what am I supposed to do with that?? There's not even a good comeback there. . .

oh, my husband. . . I love him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

In my defense, just last night she was telling me how "wrinkly" she is and that I would have to be married to a wrinkly, old woman one day.

Will

Unknown said...

AND, I think my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world -- with or without wrinkles.

Christy said...

Ok- so there is officially NO way I can get my husband back because now he's embarrassing me.