skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Baumberger Blog
Friday, April 11, 2008
Four Years
Will and I celebrated four years of marraige. I am so thankful that the Lord brought Will into our lives. I'm looking forward to many, many more years. . .
1 comment:
megan haug
said...
yay! happy anniversary!!
April 11, 2008 at 7:38 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(27)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(142)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(20)
John Piper
Hope-ism
Sale Pending
Pictures
Backhandsprings
Recess
Homeschool Fun
Questions for Mom
Kids' comments on Earthquake
William Carey's epitaph
I am a thief!
Home Church
House for Sale
Funny faces. . .
My daughter. . .
Cancer Free
Four Years
One more picture
Pictures!
Surgery
►
March
(9)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(12)
►
2007
(18)
►
December
(18)
About Me
Christy
View my complete profile
Amber
Becky
Beth
Carol
Christ Church
Crafts and Recipes
great homeschool blog #1
great homeschool blog #2
Hannah
Heather
Heritage Baptist Church
just a fav blog of mine
just another fav blog of mine
Karie
Kyle and Shannon
Megan
Megan at the Three Angels Orphanage
Menus 4 Moms
more decorating ideas
Sarah
The Loveliness of Christ
My Blog List
1 comment:
yay! happy anniversary!!
Post a Comment