I love pictures but haven't taken any! aah! Not even Easter pictures (although I must admit that I'm a little puzzled as to why we get new dresses and take lots of pics on that particular day, hmmm) however, we were going to follow that tradition but I had a Sunday morning meltdown- so no pics. I thought I would try again to take pics last Sunday- another meltdown- not me, but Faith. SOO the best I can do is to share this silly picture of Faith who loves to climb into the washing machine. . . how she climbs up the smooth surface to get inside- I don't know. And what am I supposed to do with a two year old who can climb smooth surfaces??? OK, I know, I'm supposed to tell her. . . no. Maybe I'll try it next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww...but you can't tell her no! she looks so cute in the washing machine!! :)
hey Christy! your girls have grown so much since we saw you last at NEP! Matt and I had a little baby boy in Dec. I got your blog spot and number from Megan, can't wait to chat!
WOW- a baby!!! Didn't know! Yeah- can't wait to talk!
Post a Comment