Monday, August 4, 2008

random comments

The water department came today to see if we had a leak. No, just watering sod. 45, 000 gallons of water in just weeks. Yep, that's A LOT!

Our dog is a scaredy cat. We took a walk in our neighborhood today. There is a stone lion in one of the front yards. He is afraid of that. Also on our walk, I saw the largest cicada (I think it was a cicada) I have ever seen. HUGE I tell you. Anyway, it was on its back and its millions of tiny feet were moving in the air trying desperately to walk. Well, the dog was afraid of that too.

I'm watching The Price is Right. A harmless little game show, right. While Hope is watching the show and folding laundry, I'm reading Genesis, just so happened to be Sodom and Gomorroh- the situation with Lot and his daughters. So here I sit mortified by this. . . how could this be- then a commercial came on and it might as well have been the men of Sodom knocking down MY door. I'm telling you- tv is filled with filth and I can't even watch a game show anymore.

No comments: