The Old Schoolhouse www.theoldschoolhousestore.com sells a planner. In the planner are loads of templates for organization. I have found the menu planners, the recipes, and the grocery list organizer to be most helpful so far. I'm looking forward to using the record-keeping worksheets in the future.
The planner is a little pricey, but I know that I have access to these organzitional helps forever. Honestly, the grocery list organizer is worth it to me. Also, right now, if you purchase the planner, you also get a year's subscription to the magazine.
Next, The Mailbox www.theeducationcenter.com is a great resource for teachers. It includes fun and crafty ideas for preschoolers and kindergarteners. I'll share some of the fun things we've done tomorrow.
Finally, do you need cardboard boxes? I don't, but if you do or the next time I do, I thought this was a great idea: www.FreeCardboardBoxes.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
typing one handed, the other arm is occupied by 8 lbs of snuggly baby. I am now caught up with all things Baumberger and look forward to more!
Love ya!
Post a Comment