Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday and we're in pics

Man, we have NOT taken many pictures for a LONG time- this is all that I have from the past four or so months- my inlaws have some and Will has some on his iphone- I'll need to upload those and get busy taking pictures myself because I LOVE pictures.
I know, I know- this outfit is NOT appropriate. However, Hope would create different outfits for Faith- and I was SO shocked #1 that Hope came up with this and #2 that Faith enjoyed prancing around in it. Anyway, I snapped a pic to remember this moment and told them to be more modest :).
Doesn't Hope look ADORABLE???? Man, this makes me want to sell all I have and buy her horse!!!




Faith got her ears pierced :)



I thought the sticker was cute.

Hope just snapped this picture.

This is when I was SKINNY!

1 comment:

Carol said...

OK, I'm caught up now!