This little three year old has brought me to throne of grace (expressing to God my utter need for wisdom) more in three years than any other thing (I think).
This is the little girl who looks into the sky and YELLS to the wind "STOP IT!" because it blew over her toys. This is my child who sticks her head into a book and says, "I want in that yoom!" She puts her foot on the TV screen and says she wants to go into it.
However, I am thankful that the Lord has shown me my need. Also, I look forward to both of us receiving the blessings that only His wisdom can bestow. I love you, Miss Faith. I do love your creativity, your imagination, and your spunk. I look forward to growing in grace with you in the years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment