Friday, November 7, 2008

Hope


Hope's been a cutey lately.

A few nights ago, she came to the dinner table after her shower. As she was looking down at her food, she said quietly, "I should be in a commercial." I asked her what she was talking about. She immediately looked up with bright eyes and cheerfully began-

"Wow! That's some great looking hair you have. And we'll help you keep that way- simple and manageable. . . . "

She continued on and on. I discovered that while taking a shower Hope had memorized the entire "commercial" on the back of the Pert Plus bottle. It was hilarious! Now I know why our water bill is so high.
Then, during politic season, she heard the entire name of Barak Hussein Obama. She couldn't believe it! "His middle name is Insane?" she cried.
Finally, I like that she likes everything! She has begun to go shooting guns with her grandpa at his gun club. They gave her a trophy for being the youngest participant at the gun club. She's fun!

2 comments:

megan haug said...

i miss Hope! (and i guess the rest of you...)

Carol said...

Hope is always a cutie! (from where I stand!)