We try to have a little skit or presentation each year from the kiddos. I can't download the video for some reason, but the pic is above. God is so good; it was a blessed day! (Cousin Libby joins Hope and Faith in the pic. They just love their cousin!)
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a pretty table setting. Sarah made placemats, but my mother-in-law forgot to get them out. I did like the Schnuck's Express service. I have only tried it once, the week before they moved. I've been waiting for the dust to settle on the new opening before trying it again.
Wow! I still pictured Libby as a toddler! She is too cute!
I would still love to come to your next girls night. Both the time being with women that "sharpen" me and the solitude with God driving there would be a gift.
Post a Comment