At least you can find Faith's toys. Sarah "hides" them from various "monsters" and then forgets where they are !!! We'd be in trouble if these 2 ever spend much time together ! I love seeing the creative problem solving of this age-provides much laughter !
Oh!!! This is hilarious!!!!! I so needed that laugh!!! : ) Thank you for sharing that! I absolutely LOVE the things little kiddos do like that! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you at church, I had to leave before it was over because my migraine was getting worse. I'm much better now though - and seeing the picture of the barbie tied up just made my night!!
2 comments:
At least you can find Faith's toys. Sarah "hides" them from various "monsters" and then forgets where they are !!! We'd be in trouble if these 2 ever spend much time together ! I love seeing the creative problem solving of this age-provides much laughter !
Oh!!! This is hilarious!!!!! I so needed that laugh!!! : ) Thank you for sharing that! I absolutely LOVE the things little kiddos do like that! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you at church, I had to leave before it was over because my migraine was getting worse. I'm much better now though - and seeing the picture of the barbie tied up just made my night!!
Post a Comment