that we were expecting a baby in the end of July/early August, I had a miscarriage this morning at my mom's house. We have an almost 6 hour drive home now and I'm praying for a peaceful journey.
We are praying for you all during this time. Marcia emailed me this morning with the news. I am off all week this week if there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask. We will be back in Newburgh from my parents tomorrow night.
Misty called me a little while ago, and we all (the Stephensons were here) stopped and prayed for you all. I am very sorry, and our prayers are with you. I miss y'all.
I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for all of you in this time. Know that you are loved and have lots of people praying and here for you at any time you need us!!
5 comments:
Christy, I am so sorry! You will be in our prayers. Please, let me know if there is anything specific for which you would like us to pray.
We are praying for you all during this time. Marcia emailed me this morning with the news. I am off all week this week if there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask. We will be back in Newburgh from my parents tomorrow night.
Misty called me a little while ago, and we all (the Stephensons were here) stopped and prayed for you all. I am very sorry, and our prayers are with you. I miss y'all.
I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for all of you in this time. Know that you are loved and have lots of people praying and here for you at any time you need us!!
I am praying for you, Will and the girls. I am so thankful your friends in Evansville are taking care of you! The Body of Christ is such a gift!
Post a Comment