Thursday, October 30, 2008

Confusion

My kids are little confused, I think. . .

The other day I was sitting at the table playing with stickers while Faith was playing in her own little corner.

While speaking out loud to myself, Faith heard me ask, "Why am I sitting here when I should be working?"

Faith respond, "Because He made me and takes care of me."

No, Faith, that is the catechism answer to Why do we glorify God.

THEN-

I was being silly and quoted a line (from the movie, Pride and Predjudice, I think) and said, "You don't know what I suffer!" I then asked, "Where did that line come from?" To which Hope replied, "That's James 1:19, isn't it?"

No, Hope, that's not a Bible verse, not a Bible verse. :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Atleast their little minds are on the things of Christ!!! : )

It says a lot for you and Will that their responses pointed to Christ and His word! Even if that wasn't what you were going for.

Carol said...

I agree wtih Amber 100%