I read a post where a lady who lost her husband was writing about things she missed about him
and
I was reminded of my husband- just today I was running errands, when I returned home- I found a clean kitchen, Hope and her cousin playing ping pong, Faith sitting on her Daddy's lap at the school table making a picture. He even made me a Pepsi float.
I don't say it enough- but I'm so thankful for- not only all the things he does for us but also for the fact that God put us together ultimately for His purpose.
Anyway, I've got it good- and I don't say it enough! Thanks, Will and thanks to the Lord who brought us together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
how sweet!! I am so thankful for Scott also. I read your post about Obama... definitely shocking and thought provoking. I have fabric and hope to stay up sewing tonight. I will mail them this week! Hope you like! Maybe you can all wear aprons and cook the daddy something real special! :)
perfect Miss Heather- can't wait!! Take your time though- no late nights for our aprons!
How much do we owe you? I hope Hannah's foot is healing quickly.
I bet it's neat to have Christine with you again! By the way- TWO times being rear ended in one day- quite ironic!
Sweet is definitely the word that comes to mind!
I agree with Carol! Very sweet! :) I hope you all have had a fantastic Sunday!!!
Post a Comment