The girls were upstairs together, but they were unusually quiet. So, I assumed they must be on the computer. To my surprise, they were not on the computer but were snuggling in bed together just talking- I LOVE it when they do that.
Next, I know Faith doesn't understand Halloween and costumes, etc. However, I think she created her own costume idea yesterday. She walked into the pantry and came out wearing a Wal-Mart bag. I liked it better when she went back in and came out wearing a PINK Schnucks bag- especially since she's our girly girl and we're doing most of our shopping at Schnucks now.
Little Faith is pretty high maitenance. The other day I was cleaning and remembered that I needed to put my clothes from the washer into the dryer. I went to the laundry room and there was Faith in the washing machine. She had stopped the machine's cycle by opening the lid and getting in with the clothes while the machine was FILLED with water.
2 comments:
I LOVE that!
oh how i miss these two girls!!
Post a Comment