I think I'm finally back to blogging. It's been a while. No real excuses.
On Sunday, we had a windstorm. We came home from church and our trampoline had traveled across the neighborhood and stopped directly before it slammed into a brand new house. Thank the Lord. Our swingset collapsed. I opened the side door of our garage so I could put the debris from our yard into our garage and what do ya know but a sudden gust of wind blew into our garage and blew out the garage door. Word to wise: NEVER OPEN THE SIDE DOOR OF YOUR GARAGE DURING A WIND STORM. However, God was (is) good again in that we were able to salvage the door. It actually looks fine and we hope it works fine. The electricity just came back on last night- so we'll see.
Well, I should be posting pictures and stories and more- today is my goal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment