OK- so it wasn't perfect.
We received 1 banana and 1 apple,. We obviously need to reread the proper way in which to purchase produce.
I accidentally clicked on sour cream chips instead of barbecue. However, if I would have carefully looked over my list before I submitted it, I would have caught my mistake.
Next, we picked up our groceries at the Newburgh Schnucks. They rarely ever do pick up- so they were not familiar with the check out process for Express Connection (the name of this program). It took awhile for them to familiarize themselves with the program, but they were very nice and reassured me that they would be ready next time.
They did say that the Washington Ave. store does pick-ups all of the time. We may try this store next time since it is as close to us as the Newburgh store.
Finally, there were two items on the list that we did not receive. Not sure why- but if I would have checked my grocery receipt with my computer list print out- we may have been able to have the problem fixed as well.
OK- some of you out there might think we're crazy- but we're going to try it again. If we can work out the kinks- I think we might have a nice time-saver on our hands.
(Yes, Wall-E comes to my mind.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I'm going to have to try this ! Shopping with Sarah has become such a bear-to big for the cart-not big enough to hold on to the cart or walk beside mommy peacefully ! Add the being able to adjust what you buy against the amount you want to spend-that alone is worth the $7 fee ! I'm glad you shared this : ) Can you send me the web address ?
Post a Comment