Just a few more pics of the house. Someone mentioned that I did not have a picture of my kitchen- so here it is. The only clean pic that I have.
The other picture is Hope's room.
Also, we have a picture of the rose bush that my parents sent me. I planted it just HOPING that it would continue to grow and bloom. I have a SAD track record with flowers. Anyway, here is the first bloom and it's been blooming like crazy ever since. There have been about a dozen roses on the plant for some time. It's like receiving a dozen roses every day. Thanks Mom and Dad. Unfortunately the wind storm blew the flowers off, but there may be a few more before the cold weather sets in.
Finally, a pic of the kids playing together happily- one of my favorite things.
1 comment:
Cute - we miss you guys!
Post a Comment