OK- Will and I hate grocery shopping- I mean really hate it.
So, Will came up with a solution; we'll see how this works.
We've contacted the local grocery store online- placed our order and we're going to pick it up- all for the low pick-up fee of $7.00. I spend $7.00 alone in impulse purchases- the time spent in line- etc. Also, I can see exactly how much I spend before I buy- so if I want to stick to the budget and I've spent too much- then I take off some of the chocolate and sodas- and voila- I have a nice little purchase. Believe me- I would eat $7.00 less NOT to have to go to the grocery store. So far, we've had to learn our way through the system- but we're seeing that it will be very easy to place the order.
NOW- we'll just pick it up and see if we placed our order properly and Christy and Will will be grocery shopping free- yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear how it turns out - sounds great!
Post a Comment