I went to Lowes- got sand and filled the sand box- I thought it was a good mom moment- the minute Faith saw the sand she began to play so I went inside and began to clean. A few minutes later she came inside with a box of sand and said she had been putting sand on the flowers. Noooooooo- I thought- I had worked so hard in the hot, hot sun placing 20 bags of sticky black mulch (which stains) around the perimeter of the house. I hoped that she had not messed up my efforts. Well, here are the pictures. It really wasn't that bad- but not the best mom moment, after all.
The picture of Hope is just standard at this house- if one goes out to see our dog, Chris- he will either stand on his hind legs and wrap is front legs around you to give you a hug or he will just sit in your lap.
1 comment:
LOVE the pictures of the girls!!
Post a Comment